Sunday, May 3, 2009

In the Flex Zone


I had quite a busy weekend with shoots all over the place. I was excited for each shoot as they were completely different. I went from doing a shoot for a Hospital to shooting a couple of extremely strong men, Michael and Shawn and then zipped into Downtown Philly to capture a Wedding Venue. I will post images from the others shortly but here are some of the images from the shoot with Michael and Shawn. The guys were great and quite patient as I cross lit them between sets with hard light. The next time I shoot them I will venture to try some more advanced lighting methods.Thanks to McNally, I was able to try some methods I would not have attempted before. Michael was most recently featured as one the gladiators from the TV show -"American Gladiators". Thanks guys !!
PS - Some post work done in LR for that "burnt red" look.








No comments: